Friday, May 11, 2012

What's on your desk?

Instead of reinventing the wheel every day, I have decided to explore a particular theme and medium for five consecutive days.  My first exploration deals with drawing and craft utensils.  I was inspired to draw anything and everything that lay on my desk and that I am using for my postcard project.  I used my fine sharpie and tried to render the object as truthful, but also as uniquely as possible.  In some cases, I felt inspired to add a comment that the object inspired.  To me, these everyday objects have become so essential and almost dear that they seem to be communicating in their own way.  My challenge to you is to draw one simple object that you use on a regular basis.  This does not have to be a master piece, just a small exercise in appreciation!


119/365, sent to Bellevue, WA

120/365, sent to Sammamish, WA

121/365, sent to Seattle, WA

122/365, sent to Seattle, WA

123/365, sent to Seattle, WA

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I love the messages on these images -