Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jackson Pollock inspired

This morning I did an art project with my son. We poured acrylic paint into paper plates, dipped a short string of yarn in each color and then we guided the string over the paper. At times, we just dropped the string onto the paper, other times we would pull it across. The process is a lot of fun, very satisfying and almost a relief after all the other carefully thought out cards.  These five postcards go out to my nieces and nephews at their summer camp.
By the time this post is published on MazeCard, we are traveling in Germany to see family and friends.  While I will continue to design, write and send postcards, I will probably not have the opportunity to post anything until we are back home in mid August.  So, please bear with me and revisit the blog at a later time.

203/365, sent to Olympia, WA

204/365, sent to Ojai, CA

205/365, sent to Ojai, CA

206/365, sent to Ojai, CA

207/365, sent to Ojai, CA

No comments: