Friday, March 9, 2012

dress up

The week went by so fast with a lovely and lively visit from family, followed by Purim festivities. The children all managed to find a costume of their choice in our dress-up bin. It is amazing how creative you can get by working with what you have got. Sometimes the mixing and matching of the ordinary garment is all one needs to make a great outfit. This is how I feel about my cards as well. I have a limited number of supplies to choose from and a set surface to work with. By mixing and matching the supplies, I can create entirely different outcomes. It is almost as if the blank postcard plays dress up all over again.


64/365, sent to Los Angeles, CA

65/365, sent to Seattle, WA

66/365, sent to Bern, Switzerland

67/365, sent to Los Angeles, CA

68/365, sent to Garbarone, Botswana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful post card.
I received 68/365 and it is truly a piece of creative art.