Monday, November 5, 2012

origami creations

I had fun learning about Origami and making these small creatures out of decorative paper. It came in handy one day at school when a student didn't behave in art class and just needed an extra project to be engaged. I pulled out my elephant and had him create one as well. His little hands moved so fast and his bad attitude just evaporated. It was a moment of magic for me to see that busying yourself with your hands has truly healing powers. I find that is true for myself as well. When I make it a point to sit down in the morning to do art, I feel more grounded throughout the day. Give it a try!
293/365, hand-delivered in Seattle

294/365, sent to Seattle, WA

295/365, sent to Seattle, WA

296/365, sent to Philadelphia, PA

297/365, sent to Munich, Germany

No comments: