Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Glasses

How do we perceive our world? Does the way we look at our surrounding change with the type of glasses we put on? (I for sure had fun designing these different glasses below.)  I am currently learning about the extrovert and the introvert lens. Then there is the female and male lens, the adult/ kid outlook.  My world view is influenced by my German upbringing, my Jewish believes, my femininity, my identity as a mother.  What color is your lens? Do you tend to color the world with gray and dark hues or do you always wear a pink tint. Just once, go through your day and try to observe how your personal perception influences your view of the world. 


165/365, sent to Bellevue, WA

166/365, sent to Seattle, WA

167/365, sent to Bellevue, WA

168/365, sent to Bellevue, WA

169/365, sent to Bellevue, WA

No comments: